- February 28, 2018 at 5:36 am #4395
WELCOME TO THE SPEARFISHING FORUM!
The purpose of this thread is to describe what the StokeShare Spearfishing Forum is and how to use it to ask general questions and discuss topics pertaining to spearfishing.
1. What is the Spearfishing Forum?
This forum has been created to discuss and exchange information related to spearfishing based on technique, equipment, locations, conditions, etc.
2. This forum is different from the Spearfishing Gear For Rent/Sale.
The Spearfishing Gear For Rent/Sale forum is specifically designed for StokeShare users to post spearfishing gear to find renters and/or buyers ONLY.
The Spearfishing Forum is different. It hosts general spearfishing-related questions and discussions, which span various and multiple topics.
3. What kind of questions should be discussed here?
The Spearfishing Forum is where you seek information about all things spearfishing related that DO NOT include renting or selling equipment. Questions about what kind of gear to buy, gear preference, or reviews are OK!
1. Does anyone have an A.B. Biller 32 Special Mahogany Speargun for sale in Los Angeles? – Post this question on the Spearfishing Gear For Rent/Sale Forum.
2. Visiting Southern California next week for the first time and looking for the best spot to spear a Sheephead. Any suggestions? – Post this question on the Spearfishing Forum.
PLEASE REMEMBER… KEEP THE FORUM FRIENDLY!
Be aware of StokeShare’s forum-posting guidelines, which all members must follow when using the forums. Self-promotion and spamming will result in the immediate removal of posts by StokeShare Admin. If you have a rad spearfishing blog that you think others will enjoy and you “just happen” to be the author, we’ll let it slide.
Personal attacks on fellow StokeShare members will not be tolerated and can result in posts being removed as well as the removal of your StokeShare accounts. Stick to those simple rules and help keep this a fun and friendly forum.
We’re here to share the stoke!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.