February 28, 2018 at 7:10 am #4409
WELCOME TO THE SKIING FORUM!
The purpose of this thread is to describe what the StokeShare Skiing Forum is and how to use it to ask general questions and discuss topics pertaining to skiing.
1. What is the Skiing Forum?
This forum has been created to discuss and exchange information related to skiing based on technique, equipment, locations, conditions, etc.
2. This forum is different from the Skiing Gear For Rent/Sale.
The Skiing Gear For Rent/Sale forum is specifically designed for StokeShare users to post skiing gear to find renters and/or buyers ONLY.
The Skiing Forum is different. It hosts general skiing-related questions and discussions, which span various and multiple topics.
3. What kind of questions should be discussed here?
The Skiing Forum is where you seek information about all things skiing related that DO NOT include renting or selling equipment. Questions about what kind of gear to buy, gear preference, or reviews are OK!
1. Does anyone have a Salomon Men’s X-Drive 8.0 Ti 2017 Skis – 170 cm for sale in Los Angeles? – Post this question on the Skiing Gear For Rent/Sale Forum.
2. Visiting Bear Mountain next week for the first time and wondering what the best runs are for intermediate skiers. Any suggestions? – Post this question in the Skiing Forum.
PLEASE REMEMBER… KEEP THE FORUM FRIENDLY!
Be aware of StokeShare’s forum-posting guidelines, which all members must follow when using the forums. Self-promotion and spamming will result in the immediate removal of posts by StokeShare Admin. If you have a rad skiing blog that you think others will enjoy and you “just happen” to be the author, we’ll let it slide.
Personal attacks on fellow StokeShare members will not be tolerated and can result in posts being removed as well as the removal of your StokeShare accounts. Stick to those simple rules and help keep this a fun and friendly forum.
We’re here to share the stoke!!
- This topic was modified 2 days, 6 hours ago by CJ Todd.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.