- February 28, 2018 at 4:41 am #4382
WELCOME TO THE Paddleboarding FORUM!
The purpose of this thread is to describe what the StokeShare Paddleboarding Forum is and how to use it to ask general questions and discuss topics pertaining to paddleboarding.
1. What is the Paddleboarding Forum?
This forum has been created to discuss and exchange information related to paddleboarding based on technique, equipment, locations, conditions, etc.
2. This forum is different from the Paddleboarding Gear For Rent/Sale.
The Paddleboarding Gear For Rent/Sale forum is specifically designed for StokeShare users to post paddleboarding gear to find renters and/or buyers ONLY.
The Paddleboarding Forum is different. It hosts general paddleboarding-related questions and discussions, which span various and multiple topics.
3. What kind of questions should be discussed here?
The Paddleboarding Forum is where you seek information about all things paddleboarding related that DO NOT include renting or selling equipment. Questions about what kind of gear to buy, gear preference, or reviews are OK!
1. Does anyone have an Aqua Marina Vapor 10′ 10″ SUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board for sale in Los Angeles? – Post this question on the Paddle boarding Gear For Rent/Sale Forum.
2. Visiting Southern California next week for the first time and looking for the best place to paddleboard with my children. Any suggestions? – Post this question on the Paddleboarding Forum.
PLEASE REMEMBER… KEEP THE FORUM FRIENDLY!
Be aware of StokeShare’s forum-posting guidelines, which all members must follow when using the forums. Self-promotion and spamming will result in the immediate removal of posts by StokeShare Admin. If you have a rad paddleboarding blog that you think others will enjoy and you “just happen” to be the author, we’ll let it slide.
Personal attacks on fellow StokeShare members will not be tolerated and can result in posts being removed as well as the removal of your StokeShare accounts. Stick to those simple rules and help keep this a fun and friendly forum.
We’re here to share the stoke!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.